Prospect Meadows is a 501c3 Non-Profit organization located in Linn County Iowa. We are dedicated to providing inclusive access to the positive experience and growth associated with the games of baseball and softball for all youth.
Prospect Meadows was built on the vision of our four bases: local league play, the League of Dreams program for under-served youth, the Miracle Field for differently-abled youth, and regional economic impact from hosting regional and national tournaments.
Even with construction delays due to weather in our opening year of 2019, and a COVID-19 shortened 2020, we were able to touch all the bases the project was built upon.
• 11 League of Dreams games (2019)
• 14 Miracle League games (2019)
• 516 total local league teams
• 501 total local league games
• 1,028 total travel teams
• 1,969 total tournament games
• 12,000 total hotel room nights
• 133,876 people through the gates
• $10,000,000 in direct spending to our local community
We anticipate our numbers to continue to grow considerably with a full year in 2021!
Yes. Prospect Meadows is a 501c3 non-profit and any donation to Prospect Meadows is tax deductible.
Yes. If you would like to mail us a check you can send it to:
1890 County Home Rd.
Marion, IA 52302